BICYCLE IS THE VISIBLE IMAGE OF THE WIND
THE BICYCLE IS THE MOST NOBLE INVENTION OF HUMANITY
NOTHING IS COMPARABLE TO THE SIMPLE PLEASURE OF A BICYCLE RIDE.
Discover Aspromonte on a mountain bike.
Our mountain cabin’s position is perfect for you to live an incomparable adventure on a mountain bike surrounded by nature.
We offer our guests innovative bikes that allow them to explore the natural beauty of Aspromonte. Our Bike Points are located in the city center of Antonimina and by the Boschetto Cabin, in the very heart of Aspromonte National Park, from which starts many amazing tracks: on a tarmacked road or a dirt track. The cabin is, indeed, perfectly placed to give you an incomparable adventure on a mountain bike surrounded by nature around the Crocco lake, in the middle of the woods with amazing panoramas and archeological sites.
The walks among our unpolluted hills and mountains with an expert guide await you. The bravest among you will be able to penetrate the beauties of Aspromonte experiencing nature on their own.
We rent the Mountain Bicycles in M and L size. We can deliver them directly to your accommodation. Your trips will start in the village and will continue on the untarmacked roads and tracks in all security. Our bikes are disinfected after each rental!
ROCKRIDER ST 520
It is a unisex mountain bike, designed for slightly rough trails and with an 80mm front suspension that will allow you to overcome your obstacles in complete tranquility.
- 100.00% Aluminum6061.
- gearbox with 3 chainrings with 8 speeds and 24-speed range
- SHIMANO front derailleur
- SRAM X3 rear derailleur
- HAYES M-X5 double mechanical disc brakes
Bike ROCKRIDER E-ST 500
The frame of the ROCKRIDER E-ST 500 is made of 6061 aluminum. The motor on the rear wheel has been specially designed for mountain biking:
- 42 Nm torque to overcome any difference in height,
- 150x12mm wheel axle to withstand rough terrain,
- sealed bearings to withstand the climatic environment, sometimes unfavorable in MTB.
- Suntour XCR fork with 120mm travel.
- SRAM NX mono chainring transmission with X-SYNC technology, with 9 speeds..
- Shimano Altus M2000 9 speed rear derailleur
- 27.5 "double-walled, wide wheels
- double mechanical disc brakes HAYES MX5